* Preventing and lessening the risk of postpartum depression or ‘baby blues’
* Replenishing your iron from blood loss during birth
* Supplying a flow of oxytocin
* Providing the HPL hormone to help establish early and healthy milk supply
* To stabilize fluctuating hormones post birth
* To replenish your B vitamins and energy
* Protection from infection and bleeding due to retained placenta tissue or membranes
* Offer natural pain relief from the labor and birth of the baby
***These are not guaranteed effects of encapsulation as every body and placenta is different
* Yes, as long as your birthing team is aware of your desire to encapsulate, signing a release form prior to the birth. Also, nurses making sure the placenta does not come in contact with cleaners for sanitization/ preservation.
*Yes, the processing of the placenta takes this into account to avoid any bacteria contamination.
* The tincture is a great option to save long term for menopause, future cycles, and even can be used to help teething babies. Capsules have a 2 year safe shelf life in the freezer.
* Yes! All colors added to the placenta are food safe. I can do a traditional blood print or add food safe dye to the placenta to make a print. These will both offer a beautiful print on canvas paper highlighting the unique shape and design of your placenta. If you are wanting gold accents on the veins those will be added onto the print not the placenta.
* Yes, I am up to date on both certifications.
I offer the Raw or Traditional Chinese Medicine encapsulation methods. The raw method keeps your placenta under a certain temperature to preserve active enzymes and nutrients. Traditional Chinese Medicine or Steamed method, steams the placenta first and uses higher heat in the dehydration process. I can do a combination of the two to offer a mixture of effects. Raw might not be the option for you if you have high anxiety.
* Details on packages and pricing is able to be viewed here.